January 15, 2018

Finding My Voice


I always thought, my life, with all the unexpected ups and downs, was exciting, fun, fulfilling and complete. I was perfectly happy with everything I had, more often than not, I also felt content. 

Then he came along and everything I knew changed. It was possible for life to be better - happier.

Being with him feels freeing and easy and effortless. He never doubts, even on the days when I doubt my self. He makes me feel like I am always enough, with all my imperfections. He is more than enough, all of who he is.

In those moments when I don't realize that I have let down my guard, I am vulnerable but he makes my vulnerabilities feel like my greatest strengths. 

He encourages me to speak my mind, tell my truths and I have found my voice again. He did it all slowly, consistently and I never knew what I was missing out on until now.

To be loved in this way is the best feeling in the world. I want him to feel as loved as he makes me feel and I have no idea if I'm doing it right but I love him the best way I know how with the hope that being ourselves would always be enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Excessively Random