December 01, 2017

Life Update


Life summed up in this photo - filled with color and promise. I have been gone from this blog for a while but in case someone reads this blog regularly (I doubt), life has been good lately. The year was a struggle for a lot of aspects in my life but there were also wonderful and unexpected surprises for which I am grateful for.

One particular surprise involves a person who has completely redefined how I think of relationships. I didn't realize it could be this easy or free. That love could be this kind, patient and accepting. There are so many traumas that are being undone, replaced with his thoughtfulness, kindness and love. I have a long way to go, I am flawed, scarred and scared. But I take tiny steps every day to overcome my fears, always choosing love over fear, following his lead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Excessively Random