January 13, 2014

It's only the 2nd week of January...

Things are starting to pile up and fall into place.
It's only the 2nd Monday of 2014 and in the past few weeks I managed to do the following:

  • Started my bullet journal and have that much needed alone time.
  • Went on an impromptu night trip to Tagaytay with friends and nearly froze 
  • Finally took my sister for a haircut
  • Attended a Christening
  • Had an impromptu dinner and drinks with my highschool friends because our friend came home from Australia. Also introduced my boyfriend of 5 years to them. It was the first time some of them met him. :) 
  • Did the Afterburn workout and barely survived. 3 days later my body was still aching but I miss that workout already.
  • Celebrated my college friend's birthday with flaming shots, effectively getting her drunk for the first time.
  • Started planning a baby shower for my high school best friend
  • Fixed my finances.
  • Finished reading the Graveyard book
Looks like 2014's off to a good start! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Excessively Random