October 26, 2014

Letting Go and New Beginnings

Img from http://fallingintowonderland.wordpress.com


Last Friday, during a very stressful workday, a colleague commented that I looked really happy and that it seemed like I was enjoying my job so much.

Her comment surprised me because at that moment I felt tired and harrased from the heavy workload and all I wanted to do was sleep. So I asked her why she thought I was enjoying the job so much. She said it was because I was always smiling, which I didn't realize I was doing. 

It got me thinking about the changes I've made in my life the past few months and I realized that it's true when they say that once you "let go of the things that are wrong for you, you give the right things a chance to catch up to you". It doesn't mean that things will be easier, everything worth doing requires hard work, but the effort you put into things and relationships is so much more meaningful when you know in your gut that you are where you're supposed to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Excessively Random