September 23, 2013

I GoBigger and GoBetter with Globe

Everyone dreams of getting bigger and better things in life.
Globe prepaid joins us in this vision by giving Globe prepaid consumers the flexibility to choose from their new unli offers.

Almost all of my family and friends are globe subscribers because globe makes it easier for us to connect with each other. While I would go for the GoBigger GoCall100 since I prefer making calls over texting. I also really like the addition of the UnliChat option for Viber which allows me to constantly keep in touch with loved ones abroad.

I'm pretty sure my three brothers and younger sister would happily opt for the GoBigger GoUNLI30 option. It's a great fit for their communication needs as active student leaders in their respective school organizations.

No matter what kind of a prepaid user you are, Globe has already thought of all your needs and made various unli offers that will suit you.


Only globe prepaid gives me bigger and better unli offers. 

Go Bigger
– GoCALL100 gives me more call minutes (500 mins) VS Competitors offer (200 mins). No need to use prefix to enjoy unlicalls.
– With GoUNLI30, I get real unlimited service with unli allnetwork texts, unli calls to Globe TM, plus the real UNLI-chat experience with the best apps available. It’s the real deal compared to competitor’s UNLI offer.


Go BetterGoUNLITXT49 gives me the same UNLI texts to Globe/TM at a BETTER prices VS Competitors offer.
– With GoUNLI25, I get real unlimited service w/ unli Globe/TM calls and texts, plus unli Viber chat to the rest of my friends. It’s the real deal compared to competitor’s UNLI offer.

Here's how easy it is to avail of their unli offers:










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Excessively Random