rss
youtube
twitter
pinterest
flickr
gplus
linkedin
facebook
instagram
Tumblr
Excessively Random
Travel, music, food, life & the small moments in between
Home
Travel
Musical Consumption
Nuffnang
Events
Happy Tummy
Life
Vanity
Newsworthy
Random
August 19, 2013
Social Media Detox
So I decided to do a social media detox by deactivating my facebook and twitter.
But I was itching to play candy crush and failed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Dee
Hi I'm Dee. I'm currently a happy corporate slave and a full time daydreamer. I'm infected with wanderlust and I write excessively random posts about Music, Travel, Food, Life and all the small moments in between.
View my complete profile
Nuffnang Ads
Popular Posts
Gigantic Trees at the Tomb Raider Temple
This time last week I was packing my bags, readying myself for an adventure in Cambodia. And now I find myself with a lot of time on my han...
Quick Post: A Rainshower Themed Baby Shower
Last October, a friend and I organized a baby shower for our favorite pregnant friend, her husband and their little bundle of joy named ...
Doing Our Part
What i'm loving now: Tomato + Chevron Prints + Coral & Mint
I used to wear black and neutrals all the time. Lately though, I noticed I've been a bit more experimental and find myself drawn to brig...
10 Christmas Gift Ideas for the person who loves to Travel
I was mentally preparing my Christmas wishlist and realized that all of the items I wanted this Christmas are travel related. If you have a ...
Soundcloud
Labels
Newsworthy
(7)
Vanity
(5)
Movies Arts Culture
(1)
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
July (1)
January (1)
December (1)
December (1)
November (1)
October (3)
July (1)
June (2)
May (2)
April (1)
December (1)
November (1)
October (2)
September (1)
August (1)
May (1)
March (3)
January (1)
December (1)
November (5)
October (3)
September (2)
August (1)
July (1)
April (1)
March (3)
January (1)
December (4)
November (1)
October (3)
September (3)
August (3)
July (2)
June (2)
May (4)
March (1)
February (1)
December (1)
August (2)
May (1)
April (1)
June (1)
Copyright © 2014 Excessively Random
0 comments:
Post a Comment