October 24, 2015

I cope with quotes


Whenever I'm going through a rough time, I look for quotes on pinterest to help motivate and inspire me. There's a comforting feeling in finding words that speak to you and of your experience -and it helps because it makes me feel that some of the things we go through are universal. And if other people have gone through it and came out stronger, then I can make it too. Shared experiences is one of the beautiful things about being human.

I also noticed, people refuse to talk about love and relationships (or lack thereof) sometimes in fear of looking like fools. But love is another universal condition. Something we all aspire to have because it's built into our DNA.

And this quote below sums up what has been going through my mind recently. It's easy to say things to another person and it's also easy to feel things for someone. But at the end of the day, words and feelings don't count if they are not backed with actions. You may love someone but if you're not doing anything about it then it means you are not ready and they're not it. A lesson I've had to learn the hard way and a mistake I do not want to repeat.


So raise your glasses to finding love that's extraordinary, love that conquers fear and love that is ready!

Happy Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Excessively Random