November 10, 2014

NESCAFÉ Cappuccino is the most indulgent coffee I’ve ever had!


Have you ever googled "how to wake up early" or "how to be a morning person" and still find yourself pressing that snooze button time and time again? I have. I have always been a night owl and I've tried a lot of things to help me get out of bed earlier than I normally do. But what worked best for me was this tip - create a happy morning ritual. 

The first step is to make your bed. According to a Navy Seal in this article by Lifehacker:
"If you make your bed every morning you will have accomplished the first task of the day. It will give you a small sense of pride and it will encourage you to do another task and another and another. By the end of the day, that one task completed will have turned into many tasks completed. Making your bed will also reinforce the fact that little things in life matter." 

Makes sense, doesn't it?

The next thing you should do is to devote your time to do something you love, something completely selfish. Whether it's doing yoga, reading a book, or working out (you masochist) is up to you. I've been trying this experiment for about a few weeks now and it actually works (most of the time). What I do after the alarm rings is to resist the urge to press the snooze button, get up, get my guitar and play a couple of songs or learn a new lesson. When I'm lazy I just browse through social media apps, which is really selfish too. 

Lastly, to make mornings easier to wake up to, you should reward yourself with something you love. I am passionate about food. So after my morning ritual, I reward myself with a hearty breakfast and just recently, I've been re-introduced to the perks of drinking an indulgent cup of coffee. And when I say indulgent, I'm referring to NESCAFÉ Cappuccino.



 Just the smell of this coffee is enough to wake me up (which is how you know it's really good coffee, one whiff, and you're sold). According to The Gotham Palate you can tell you're drinking a good cup of cappuccino by its aroma, the frothiness of the foam and the "rich intense" taste of espresso. For an instant coffee that costs a fraction of the price of a Cappuccino, it's not too shabby.

foamy cappucino + chocolate sprinkles = happy morning
Right after I poured hot water,  I can already tell how deliciously frothy it's going to be!



I had to take a sip before I took a photo and was pleasantly surprised at how complementary the foam, the sprinkles and the coffee were. To make it even more indulgent - I had mini pistachio macarons to go with it. Next time I'll probably mix things around and add a dash of cinnamon.


So indulgent you want to wake up early every morning.
Or you know.. not wake up early and just drink it all throughout the day.
I hope you find your formula to help ease you into the day. Remember to cap it off with a good cup of joe and maybe a wonderful view like the one below (from a recent trip to The Ruins in Bacolod)

Don't you wish you were sipping your coffee on a balcony with this lovely view.



Side note: If you're curious about what a cappuccino is - check this link






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Excessively Random