rss
youtube
twitter
pinterest
flickr
gplus
linkedin
facebook
instagram
Tumblr
Excessively Random
Travel, music, food, life & the small moments in between
Home
Travel
Musical Consumption
Nuffnang
Events
Happy Tummy
Life
Vanity
Newsworthy
Random
June 16, 2016
Naive
Sometimes I miss the naivete, the hopefulness and the blind faith that comes with never having had your heart broken.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Dee
Hi I'm Dee. I'm currently a happy corporate slave and a full time daydreamer. I'm infected with wanderlust and I write excessively random posts about Music, Travel, Food, Life and all the small moments in between.
View my complete profile
Nuffnang Ads
Popular Posts
Gigantic Trees at the Tomb Raider Temple
This time last week I was packing my bags, readying myself for an adventure in Cambodia. And now I find myself with a lot of time on my han...
10 Christmas Gift Ideas for the person who loves to Travel
I was mentally preparing my Christmas wishlist and realized that all of the items I wanted this Christmas are travel related. If you have a ...
Quick Post: A Rainshower Themed Baby Shower
Last October, a friend and I organized a baby shower for our favorite pregnant friend, her husband and their little bundle of joy named ...
Love Pixar's Stories? Pixar's got tips for storytelling.
So I saw a link to this blog earlier today. http://aerogrammestudio.com/2013/03/07/pixars-22-rules-of-storytelling/ It's a compilatio...
How I met Jack
I remember what life was like before I met Jack. Life was good, i thought I had everything I'd ever need. I knew my limits and I never t...
Soundcloud
Labels
Newsworthy
(7)
Vanity
(5)
Movies Arts Culture
(1)
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
July (1)
January (1)
December (1)
December (1)
November (1)
October (3)
July (1)
June (2)
May (2)
April (1)
December (1)
November (1)
October (2)
September (1)
August (1)
May (1)
March (3)
January (1)
December (1)
November (5)
October (3)
September (2)
August (1)
July (1)
April (1)
March (3)
January (1)
December (4)
November (1)
October (3)
September (3)
August (3)
July (2)
June (2)
May (4)
March (1)
February (1)
December (1)
August (2)
May (1)
April (1)
June (1)
Copyright © 2014 Excessively Random
0 comments:
Post a Comment