July 29, 2014

The Kitkat Break Movement

The people who really know me can vouch for this. When I'm having a bad day, all you need to do is give me a bar of KitKat and I start smiling again. My love for this chocolate knows no bounds. I've consumed it in all kinds of forms... ice cream, incorporated in baked goodies, crumbled over cakes. But nothing ever beats a good old Kitkat bar to lift my mood.



I open my Kitkat the way they do in the commercials. It's a habit I've formed since I was younger. I run my fingers across the smooth silver foil, break the chocolate in two, unwrap it and take a bite. Pure bliss.

Wouldn't it be amazing if on top of getting that much deserved downtime you can get a power or a skill while taking a kitkat break? If you ask me, I want to unlock the skill of teleportation so I can instantly find myself at the beach or in Paris or Maldives to recharge in the middle of a busy workweek.




How about you? What skill would you unlock after taking a Kitkat break?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Excessively Random